Sunday, May 29, 2016

Mixed Berry "Sherbet" ~ THM Recipe, S

I love sherbet!!!  My favorite flavor is raspberry.  I also love to snack on something cool in the summer.  I accidentally created this recipe one day as I was trying to make the Chesecake Berry Crunch recipe in the THM cookbook (pg. 352).  It was delicious, and melty, just like real sherbet!!  So, without further adieu...here it is!

THM Mixed Berry Sherbet - S

1 cup frozen (slightly thawed) mixed berries (a blend without strawberries...they don't puree well)
2-4oz. thawed 1/3 fat cream cheese (if you like it most like sherbet, use 2oz.  More cr.cheese makes it so deliciously creamy!)
1 TBS Pyure sweetener (or whichever one you use)
1 dash vanilla extract
1 dash almond extract

Puree all ingredients in a food processor.  Blend until smooth.  Transfer to a bowl, and ENJOY!  It will slowly start to melt like really sherbet, or ice cream!







No comments:

Post a Comment