Saturday, June 18, 2016

3 Things You Need to Know When You Fall off the THM Wagon



Ok, so I must admit that I have fallen off of the Trim Healthy Mama wagon recently.  Here are 3 things you need to know when you fall off of the THM wagon.



1.  It happens.  No one is perfect.

 Everyone messes up.  Everyone gets hungry and is running late and stops at Starbucks.  I have 6 kids and sometimes when out and about, it is just easier to grab a burger along with your kids.  I get it...I'm sure everyone gets it.  But don't feel guilty.  Having one burger here and there isn't going to throw the Plan out the window, because of the Food Freedom of the Plan.  You can start over in 3 hours!!


2. It doesn't mean your day is ruined.

You can restart the Plan in 3 hours!  So, you caved and had a Hardees' El Diablo burger...(not that I've EVER done that...)...3 hours later you can restart by having a delicious S meal.  (Hardees DOES have an All-Natural (grass-fed) burger and you can Low Carb-it by having it between lettuce leaves.)


3.  You should not beat yourself up about it.

I cannot stand when ladies tear themselves apart because they slipped on the Plan.  No guilt...this is Food Freedom, Mamas!!  Give yourself grace and move on.  So many ladies on the Plan struggle with food addiction, but it can also go the other way.  Obsessing over food, whether healthy or not, is wrong.  I also cannot excuse ladies who tear apart other ladies for falling off Plan. That is wrong.  We should extend grace to other mamas.


Remember:  No one is perfect, but everyone can give and find grace.

 Now, pardon me while I go enjoy a delicious crossover breakfast of sprouted toast, scrambled eggs, and coffee.   

No comments:

Post a Comment