Tuesday, December 6, 2016

THM Recipe: Chicken Pepper Spinach Stir Fry (E)

I came up with this on my own after getting home from my exercise class.  I was hungry, and dove around in my fridge until I came up with this!

Chicken Pepper Spinach Stir Fry - E     (Print This Recipe!)

1tsp. coconut oil
1 chicken breast, cooked, sliced into thin strips
1 bell pepper (any color will do, I used orange), thinly sliced
2 handfuls spinach leaves
2 TBS. fish sauce
ginger, to taste
red chili pepper flakes, to taste
1 cup brown rice, cooked

saute the pepper and spinach in the coconut oil.  When cooked through, add in the cooked chicken breast slices.  Pour fish sauce over the veggies and chicken, and sprinkle the ginger and chili flakes on top.  Stir all together for about a minute or two.  Set aside.

Cook the brown rice, or heat up pre-cooked rice.  Place on a plate, and place the veggies and chicken mixture over it.  ENJOY! 

*you can either use pre-made brown rice, or minute brown rice.  (make sure there are no off-plan ingredients added)


No comments:

Post a Comment