Saturday, June 3, 2017

I love Summer!

I'm so excited....because my husband and I are busy creating our vegetable garden, front flower garden, and our front porch haven!! 

Our front flower garden has been slowy deteriorating since we moved in 9 years ago.  My mother-in-law had some mini roses and tuilps in the front garden.  It was a cute little garden!  When we lost our little Darcy last year at 10 weeks gestation;  we buried him/her in a corner of the little garden.  My husband bought a beautiful headstone and we put it in the garden.  We want to make it look pretty, so we have planned a cute flower garden to spruce the space up.  

(not my garden)

I love growing vegetables!!  I love transplanting the plants and watering them. I love watching the veggies grow from tiny to big because I took care of them!  We have a slightly raised bed garden in our backyard.  This year we are planting tomatoes, broccoli, potatoes, basil, cilantro, cucumbers, zucchini, spaghetti squash, jalapenos, cabbage, cauliflower, blueberries, and lettuce.  Our strawberries have come back even though I planted them 2 years ago!! I am excited to see how these veggies will grow!

My dream has always been to have an inviting, relaxing front porch for people to relax on.  I love white wicker!  I have to figure out what colors I want, but I know it will include red accents.  I cannot wait to have this space all set up! 

(just an idea picture)


No comments:

Post a Comment