Thursday, November 16, 2017

I'm Back!

So, I finally got a new laptop!! I budgeted one in this week, and found a nice one for a great price!  I bought and returned 2 devices in 2 days...before finally finding the right one!! (the Walmart electronics guy had no idea what he was talking about, and I ended up buying another tablet...which is considered a mobile device.  The Chromebook I got at Target isn't compatible with most coupon printing software...so I couldn't use it for the very reason I bought it in the first place!!!)  I ended up getting an HP with Windows 10, and I am loving it so far!

This means that I can now post blog posts with pictures and all kinds of other nice things again!! So stay tuned! Thanksgiving is coming up, and our baby's birth looks like it will be in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment