Thursday, January 4, 2018

She is Here!

Well, I know it's been a while, I'm sorry about that.  We have been so SUPER busy this last month!

Teylie Robin arrived on November 30, at 5:45pm, weighing 6lbs. 12oz. and measuring 19in.  Our church put on a baby shower for us, and we were unable to make it as it started at 6:30pm the day she was born!  I went to see my midwife the day before and was admitted.  Even though she was slightly early, she had no need to be in the NICU.  We stayed for 2 days and then were discharged.  Teylie was showered with love by all 6 of her siblings. 






We had a great Christmas with the family! My older brother came up from FL to visit and it was good to catch up with him.

Our family had a good 2017...I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for us in 2018!


No comments:

Post a Comment